How to get a quicker shipment during the busiest time or season time.
Posted by www.sw-box.com Team on 16 August 2012 03:20 PM
We are fighting to move all the shipments as fast as we can.
But there are always sometimes that there will be potential delays.
Some big occassions as:
1. Christmas, New Year, Chinese Lunar New Year time. (Factory lead time might severely influenced from Dec. to the next Feb)
During this time, the market demand is very huge. But this is also a season time, so factory normally takes 7 to 14 days off during the holiday. Even though you pushed harder and harder or in daily basis, still no luck to get what you want.
2. Labour Day, normally 3 to 5 days. May 1 to May 5 each year.
3. Chinese National Holiday, normally 7 days off, called Golden Week. From Oct.1st to 7th.
3. Halloween Time.
4. Some special occasion as 2008 Beijin Olympics, etc.
During all these times, factory might take many days off, the custom is also very strict with the inspections, that's why we always facing a longer lead time or custom delay for the shipments.
What to do:
1. Pre-order. Maybe 15 days to 20 days before the holiday. Or make it as earlier as possible.
There is a classic complaint I heard about the Chinese holidays: Every countries has holidays, but the Chinese holidays always makes us suffer the most. Because Chinese guys tends to work no more during this time, even they are thinking to ask for some extra days off to make the holiday longer. So hope you know what to do during the holiday season.